About Dr. Miya
- Dr. Miya grew up in nearby Montebello and spent many weekend nights “cruising” Whittier Boulevard or hanging out at the original “Quad” during his teenage years!
- He received his bachelor’s degree in Psychobiology at UCLA and went on to crosstown rival USC where he received his DDS degree.
- He has lived in La Habra for 25 years with his wife Becky and their three children
- Dr. Miya loves to spend time with his family and enjoys fishing trips up to the Eastern Sierra. He is also very active at his church where he teaches Sunday School and works on the tech team
- Dr. Miya is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Harbor Dental Society, North Orange County Implant Group, and Applied Dental Studies Club
Make an Appointment
Give us a call at 562-943-1055 or click the button to make an appointment