Updated May 18, 2020
To All Our Valued Patients & Friends
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through some difficult times over the last few months, and we are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While much has changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Out infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings and/or guidance that may be issued.
In that in mind, you may see some changes when it is time for your appointment. Please understand that these changes were made in order to ensure the safety and protection of our patients and staff. For example:
- We ask that you fill out the form following this link – https://forms.gle/CvApepqbq1h7urAB6. You will be asked these same questions when you arrive at the office.
- We will have hand sanitizer to use when you enter the office. These dispensers will be available throughout the office.
- You may see our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and other amenities since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. As always, it will be imperative that you arrive at your appointment on time so that we can maintain these new protocols.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of people in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding these steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (562) 943-1055 or visit our website at www.rogermiyadds.com.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Roger Miya & Staff